Never Ending Emails?

Aug 18, 2011 at 10:43 AM

I have this now setup and it seems to be working, however... If I send an email instead of getting it once, it seems to keep sending the same email over and over again and the only way to stop is to stop the service?

Any ideas would be appreciated?

Aug 18, 2011 at 4:26 PM

Just to let you know the latest version was the problem, I removed it from the server and installed the Alpha download and it now works fine - So you might want to look into the bug/issue in the latest build :(

Coordinator
Aug 24, 2011 at 11:23 AM

Hi jimmysmithjnr,

Thank You for notifying us of this problem.

I'm not sure what is causing your problem, as I have tested the problematic version on my server and it didn't display the problem you are describing.

However, in the latest version which I have just uploaded, I have fixed a couple of bugs, one of which may or may not have been responsible for your problem. 

Please feel free to try the Latest Version and tell us if it fixes your problem.

computerone

Oct 31, 2011 at 5:05 AM

I'm seeing the same issue with the latest version (updated Sept 12, 2011).  It's installed on a Windows Server 2008 machine (not R2) and I've tried sending the email directly to the service and via relay through the localhost SMTP server (IIS 6 SMTP) both from an aspx page.  Both have the same result.  There are no exceptions or errors logged in the event log, only the email being sent repeatedly.  I haven't had a chance to dig into the service's code yet to see if I can track it down, but I thought I'd pass along my experience so you know it's not only a single user having the issue.

If I do figure out what's causing it before a newer version is posted, I'll report back.

Coordinator
Nov 1, 2011 at 6:49 AM
Edited Nov 1, 2011 at 6:49 AM

Hi EricJonhston,

Thank you very much for notifying me of this problem.

I will definitely look into fixing it.

Regards,

ComputereOne